Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yes - TO BLOG!!!

Well, as most of you can tell by now, the decision has been made – TO BLOG!!!



I would like to honestly and humbly thank each of you that commented and/or emailed voicing your opinions and especially requesting me to continue with the blog. I seriously had no idea that “it mattered” to so many people. I will admit there was a bit of me that thought a few of you would say: “Not To Blog” – and quickly followed with a diatribe about how much you detest me… You laugh, but it has happened quite a few times… I am very lucky that I have never really been a people pleaser so I ‘ve always known that I would rub a certain percentage of people the wrong way. Oh well – c’est la vie…

In all seriousness, I am forever humbled by this truly scary exercise.

Therefore stay tuned… Cut, Sew and Blog continues…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaay! :D

Anonymous said...

Of course the "Gate-Keepers" or the "Gate-Keepers in training" wouldn't want you to ink words of truth and have them read by hundreds...B/c then how will they be able to keep their positions?...Too bad, I say...FEED THEM TO THE BEAST!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are my African-American Idol!

Anonymous said...

fabulous!!!!!!!!!