Thursday, February 14, 2008

Forgive me for not posting lately...



Please forgive me for not posting for the past week, but we have been in the middle of a major move. Therefore I have been without "real" internet service for several days. For me this is like denying a heroine addict his daily fix. I have been reduced to checking my emails on my Sprint Treo (not as fancy as the Crackberry but equally as addictive) and must admit it is not as satisfying as sitting comfortably in front of the big screen typing my little life away.

Hopefully, I will find a few quiet moments today to give you all an update on where Mal Sirrah has landed. Things are finally starting to look up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a strong feeling 2008 will mark a major up swing in all things Mal Sirrah !! :)