Monday, October 22, 2007

"I Told You So..."

For all of you who questioned why I decided to feature Andre J in our recent Mal Sirrah Spring/Summer 2008 Presentation – “One Dress – All Women – One World”… I will not use this opportunity to tell you “I told you so…” Instead, I will simply allow the new November cover of French Vogue to speak for me…

Andre J (The Oracle) has finally arrived!!! And now we share him with you once again…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE ENTIRE VIDEO:

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Bon félicitations!

Anonymous said...

Malcolm this only proves that you are leading the pack - not simply following. Continue the fight.

Anonymous said...

thanks for being the "real deal" malcolm we need more designers and individuals like you.

Anonymous said...

love you. love andre. love cut sew and blog.

Unknown said...

yes! love it...go Andre!

Gloria said...

Very interesting and fun to say the least!