Friday, November 30, 2007

Afternoon Quickie - JCReport

Hey Y'all (yes Y'all - I was raised in the South),

Well, well, well - great news!!! Cut, Sew and Blog is currently featured in the latest issue of one of my favorite online magazines - The JCReport... Not only was it featured on one of my favorite sites which was started by one of my oldest friends and colleagues Jason Campbell - - - the actual article was written by one of the people I have grown to respect and admire the most in the fashion business, Mr. Imran Amed. Imran also runs one of the most reputable and respected Fashion Industry blogs around - The Business of Fashion Blog... Please check out both...

4 comments:

wild cowgirl said...

kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog through the Business of Fashion blog, such a small world :)

Anonymous said...

Mal you are leaps and bound ahead of the pack. Not only in fashion and technology but you are truly more advance as being. You have no idea how many people love and adore you.

Anonymous said...

Mal --

Big congrats to you! Wishing you more success ;)