Monday, November 5, 2007

Afternoon Quickie

I know, I know, I know... But believe me I have a very good reason for not posting lately... We have been hard at work in the Mal Sirrah studios organizing our Designers For Darfur event which took place on Friday evening... I will post photos later...

In the meantime, please enjoy a recently aired episode of VideoFashion featuring the Mal Sirrah Fall/Winter 2007 collection - "Labor of Love". The VideoFashion segment entilted "Art Direction" featured designers which present their collections as art. The episode included Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton, Carolina Herrera, Chado Ralph Rucci, Giambattista Valli, Anna Sui and last but not least - yours truly... Now come on... You must admit that isn't bad company at all to be lumped in with... Please take a peek at the video below and I look forward to reading your comments. (I am depending on your feedback in order to move forward)...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

wild cowgirl said...

i am SO on the front row.
this was such a beautiful...and pure
presentation. it impacted me majorly.

...and i still have my crane
:)

Anonymous said...

Malcolm, you are such a major talent and exactly what the fashion industry needs. Continued success - you deserve it.

Lynn said...

What can I say... I love your work and message, your designs are are simply beautiful and the significance of cranes work with Designers for Darfur seamlessly. Love the maroon (or is it magenta) dress.

Bravo, Malcolm!