Friday, November 16, 2007

Rest In Peace - Donda West

As many of you may know, Kanye West and I have become friendly over the past year and therefore I debated whether or not I would post regarding the passing of his mother. However, after a chat yesterday with a mutual friend, I really felt that I would be remissed if I didn't pay my respects by sending positive energy and prayers towards Kanye and his Family during this extremely difficult time. I beg of you all to take one moment out of your busy day to simply send a prayer up for Kanye.

Rest In Peace - Donda West

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's almost unbearable to lose your Mother unexpectedly. Prayers are going out for the family of Donda West.

I've only gotten one strange pop-up on this visit here but it has been a short visit. Is the coast clear yet or is your fabulous blog still being hijacked? As a writer for two different blogs I would be totally outraged if this happened to my sites!

Good luck and I continue to hope you do very well and bring goodness to all you touch.