Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Pierces - Designers For Darfur

Okay for those of you who won't be able to attend tonight's Designers For Darfur T-Shirt Launch, check out the email I just received from our featured artists "The Pierces"

"I'm sure you were already going to tune in to your new favorite teendrama, Gossip Girl, but now you have an extra reason to watch! Ontonight's episode, G.G. will be featuring...That's right...ThePierces! And not just our music, we are actually on the show! We'll beperforming "Secret" and "Three Wishes" at the annual cotillion ball. We saw all the drama go down in person and let me tell you, it is simply riveting. The only thing that could've topped this would be if we had sung at the Peach Pit on 90210 :) Tune in tonite!!! "






2 comments:

Jordan_Manley said...

Oh, so I totally missed the party. Somehow I had it in my head that it was next wednesday. So sorry.

Hope everyone had a good time.

Thanks again.

Jordan.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore The Pierces. I am so happy they are finally being seen by the world. They totally rock!