Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank you... Designers For Darfur

I would like to personally thank all of you that came out last night to support the launch of Designers For Darfur Limited Edition T-shirt... As most of you can imagine, this work is not easy... However, with every opportunity to enlist a new voice or to strengthen an existing one in this fight, is well worth it all.

We really do thank you all for your continued support.

p.s. If you have any ideas as to how you believe we can move these t-shirts into circulation, please do not hesitate to share your brilliant idea with us... In the meantime, click on any of photos below to be redirected to our online store.




























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GReat to see such a fabulous cause!!!

Sa Lone Pikin

Beverly said...

This is my first time on ur blog and i must say that youre one amazing designer who exudes so much passion into what you do and despite all the glamour, youre just simply modest and unpretentious. Thanks for inspiring me on ur personal legend. Please continue to keep that hope and pride alive.

i dont know of any big way in promoting DFD tees but i think threadless.com and iloveyourtshirt.com might help.

Anonymous said...

Mal, I had the pleasure of attending this event and found myself extremely moved. Watching you move about and engage the entire room left me speechless and inspired.

Please never stop what you are doing on behalf of justice and peace. In the inspiring words you left me with - "it matters" - "we all matter"

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I am so sorry that I missed this event. I am truly inpsired by your work -- both fashion wise and socially. I just read about you in the latest issue of The Network Journal and thought that it was a great piece on African-Americans in the fashion industry. Keep up the good work!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Malcolm you touch my heart everytime I come to your blog. Your light shines brightly.