Friday, June 27, 2008

Mal Sirrah Bitch Slap Anyone???

After yesterday’s post, I received a slightly frantic email from one of our readers in Germany. This young German advised me, with great enthusiasm, he recently had the pleasure of meeting Jay Alexander in Europe and needed me to know Miss Jay was also his favorite “gay”. I thought to myself, “Well, okay – thanks for sharing…” However, in the back of my slightly shady mind I also thought, "Is he a regular CS&B reader or did he google - my favorite gay?"




But here is where it really gets good… He also attached the above photos he had apparently been saving of Miss Jay and wanted to know if I had any idea where he got the amazing t-shirt he was wearing. I simply smiled to myself and responded to the young German gay-in-training, “I don't recall where he got the t-shirt (LOL), but I am sure if you check the internet you might still be able to find one or two. Happy hunting…”

After this entire exchange I couldn't help but reflect on how much I have grown since the infamous Naomi T-Shirt… I will admit there are still times when I see certain out of control celebrities and think to myself he or she could benefit greatly from a "Mal Sirrah Bitch Slap”.



The Naomi T-Shirt Backstory - courtesy of TMZ

3 comments:

queengilda said...

AHAHAHAHA. i wonder if the guy who emailed you was being sarcastic. but i love that t-shirt... i wonder where i can get it!! :)

i always wondered about naomi. she always seems so nice when i see her shot on camera. then i read crazy stories about her in the news. i thnk she needs a reality tv show instead of all the nonsense like, the hills.

queengilda said...

i just wanted to add, that i recently wore a tshirt that said "who killed anna wintour?" to a party, and someone actually came up to me and scolded me for saying such a thing about the great miss wintour.

all i could do was roll my eyes. i mean, it was just a joke! i subscribe to vogue myself and i can't deny she's amazing.

Toni Alexis said...

that shirt is awesome! i loves it!

xoxo