Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fashiongate


"Hey that’s no lipstick on that darn pig! That’s Valentino!" Can you believe the Republicans have forked over $150,000 for Sarah Palin’s wardrobe? Have they lost their collective minds? This goes to show that sometimes you can put Valentino on a pig. and well you know the rest...


Yesterday while watching Sarah Palin shooting off her big mouth all over the news, I couldn’t help but notice the ill fit of her red leather jacket pictured above. Of course, I also couldn’t help but wonder why the PETA folks have been so quiet regarding Sarah Palin. In my opinion Governor Palin is an ideal candidate for a “PETA Stalk-fest” not Vice President of the United States. Not that I have any great love for Vogue's Anna Wintour, PETA most certainly gives her a much harder time. To date, we haven't even seen Anna killing any moose – but God knows she skinned a few designers.


Seeing as I am on the Sarah Palin kick today, I can’t stop there. While I believe Sarah Palin is a fairly attractive woman (reminds me of the naughty school teacher stripper found in the heartlands), I simply can’t fathom the Republicans spending this outrageous amount of money on this self-proclaimed "hockey mom" – especially during an economic crisis. All I have to say is, “Sign me up for the hockey rink where she’s hanging out! I would love to go there to host my next trunk show.”

Sorry for not letting this one go, but is it just me, or is there something strange going on in the “funky side eye” here babysitter, I mean daughter, is giving Sarah?


video courtesy of CBS News

No comments: