Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Afternoon Quickie - Leave Madonna Alone



Give it a rest already... I am dying here with all this shit I am reading and listening to about Madonna, A-Rod, Lenny Kravitz and Cynthia Rodriguez. Take it from me, the fact that Madonna had to make a public statement refuting these allegations leads me to believe all of this crap is weighing heavily on her and her family. This is a woman with a precocious little girl that doesn't miss a beat. I can tell you first hand that Ms. Lola is truly a handful and then some and I can only imagine the sorts of questions she's asking Madonna. No one deserves this - Leave Madonna Alone...

Come on people, do you really think that Madonna would be as careless as to carry on a public affair with a man like Alex Rodriguez especially at a time when she is fighting to defend rumors about her own precarious marriage? What the fuck! Leave Madonna Alone! Where is Chris "Leave Britney Alone" Crocker when you need him...




"Leave Britney Alone" is still one of the funniest videos ever aired on YouTube

(almost 21,300,000 views)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I love Madonna and hate to see them drag her through the mud - yet again. Thanks for making me smile.

Anonymous said...

hey you think you can introduce me to Madonna (kidding). just recently found out that you knew madonna personally from another blog. must be cool.