Saturday, July 12, 2008

Introducing the New Face of Lancome - Arlenis


The other day I had a lovely chat with the beautiful Dominican model Arlenis Sosa Pena. She is perhaps one of the sweetest girls on the planet. She is only 20 years old but you can tell that this young woman is one of the most authentic beings you will ever meet in the world of modeling. Arlenis confirmed to me that only after a few months in the business she has been selected as the new face of Lancome. I could instantly tell that she didn't really grasp the full magnitude of what she has been able to accomplish in such a short period. I also couldn't help but asking her what she was planned to do with all of her new found money and fame. Her reply was so honest and sincere - - - "I'm going to take English classeses..."

Arlenis is truly a stunner!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is too gorgeous. i love her.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog so much. Just found it through Fashion Bomb. I am so hooked!

beautylogicblog said...

love that Dominican beauty

Miss Jeffrey said...

Love her!!