Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Italian Vogue - Black Girls Rule Isuue

As I reported in a previous post, there is one major break out star from the entire Vogue Italia - "Black Girls Rule" issue and her name is Sessilee Lopez... I truly do believe this young woman will finally get to prove to the fashion industry how important her look is to the conversation of diverse black beauty.



Chanel Iman of course is already on her way to becoming a household name and Steven Miesel has captured her beauty in a totally fresh and provocative way. My own personal love and admiration for Chanel Iman as person is unwavering. I have always loved when photographers capture the way Mark & Radek captured her in the photo below.


I feel as if I have personally watched this young girl turn in to a woman before my very eyes (well I guess we all have)


Finally, Naomi, Naomi, Naomi... Despite how many of us may personally feel about La Naomi's poor behavior - as a mannequin Naomi is still one of the best ever... I can't event talk about it...

You must see it for yourself... (Spoiler alert) Check out the video below which features the entire Italian Vogue photo spread.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the photos of you and chanel. we don't see enough photos of you on this blog. give us more.

Anonymous said...

Great post. Love your inside scoop and slant on fashion. Thanks for letting us all in.