Friday, August 29, 2008

John McCain - "Friend of the Gays"


Not in a million years would I have believed how much John McCain really loves the gays! Imagine how excited I was today as a gay man when I awoke to find out that John McCain had selected Karen from "Will and Grace" as his running mate. I was through the moon. Or am I imaging that the current Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, looks a hell of a lot like Megan Mullally.

Way to go John McCain - you have finally done something that no other candidate, Republican nor Democrat, has ever been able to do in the history of politics - - - satisfy Gay men all over the country while royally pissing off our mothers, sisters and fag-hags that we cherish, love and respect. You have just proven that you have little to no respect for women at all... May God help you Mr. McCain - you are really going to need it.

By the way - I hear they are hiring over at the Monty Python Studios and the roll of "Jack-Ass" is all yours - hands down.

p.s. This is not at all to be misconstrued as an idictment of Mrs. Palin, as I am sure she is a very capable woman as Governor of her home State of A-l-a-s-k-a. But unless I need a wild moose shot, an igloo condominum project greenlighted, or a young teenage girl tied down so that she can't have an abortion after making one foolish mistake, I'll simply file her number away for future reference.

No comments: