Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sports Illustrated Goes Bollywood

Mark Spitz and Michael Phelps


Michael Phelps as Shilpa Shetty


Is it just me or does Olympic wunderkind Michael Phelps look more like Bollywood Uber Star, Shilpa Shetty, than he does Marc Spitz on the newly released cover of Sports Illustrated? When I first starting see the cover being posted all over the internet I couldn't help but notice the resemblance and thought to myself, "First Snoop Dog goes Bollywood - now Michael Phelps."

"Snoop Dogg Goes Bollywood"


To be honest, this might be my own deep desire to post a gratuitous photo and video of the one and only, Shilpa Shetty. There is something about Shilpa's fully realized sensuality and feminity that reminds me very much of modern-day Madonna. She is absolutely fierce!

The Magnificent Shilpa Shetty



No comments: