Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What Dreams May Come...

Episode 2

Do you remember how it felt when you crossed your first threshold of inspiration? What was the first realization of your purpose in life, your goals, and future? What sparked it? It may have been a book, place, a piece of artwork, or even a nice summer day. Many things inspire us, and each inspiration is unique to every person. It is an individual experience like no other. Today I will give you an inside look into what my inspiration was, my turning point that led me into fashion.

Also check in later, when I will give you a bit of what my morning and afternoon have been like... Do I have stories to tell...

But for now click on the video below for today's journey...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAGAHONY... Well that was the best inspiration there was.. I loved that movie as a young girl and remember watching it thinking to myself WOW... My mother is a big Diana Ross fan so we grew up watching and loving Ms. Ross. Inspiration for me has been a dual vision. I grew up in the Foster Care system and being from the 80's crack epidemic I saw my beautiful mother and siblings waste away. So rather take hardship and make it negative I decided to make it positive and aspire to be the best. I meet Ms. Combs who was a lady that broke into my wall of hurt, confusion and anger. I was inspired to her dedication to young people so I decided to go to College for Psychology. Now secretly my whole life I wanted to model but always felt inadequate when it came to that.. Fashion for me was freedom, self-expression and recently I had a major epiphany that I needed to be involved in Fashion... So I am here embarking on another journey in life.. AWHHHHH.. That was a mouth full I know but seeing your vision made me reflect...