Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I had no idea!!!



This is an email I received yesterday from the wonderful folks at Fashion Television yesterday - it truly made my day...

What an amazing day this has been! I had no idea that our little blog would receive such an outpouring of support. I am still not sure exactly what I will have to talk about daily, but I will try my best to be honest and genuine with what I share on this blog. This will be our sacred place.

For the first week however I will really attempt to take my visitors on a journey into what makes this little engine we call Mal Sirrah tick... At the same time I will also try to give you all a quick look into our day to day "stuff"...

In the meantime, I would just like to simply say thank you... I am truly honored and humbled by the support...

p.s. Quick question for some of my more savvy bloggers??? Am I allowed to do this whenever I choose... Or is there like a set schedule I am supposed to follow??? HELP???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Malcolm!

I saw the interview you did with The Business of Fashion and I'm impressed with how you've utilized the internet to market your brand! I wrote about it in this post:
Malcolm Harris and DIY Public Relations
.

As far as blogging goes, you can pretty much do it whenever you please! That's the beauty of it!

Best wishes to you...

Olga said...

You can blog whenever you like, since it's your personal blog. So write when inspiration hits you :)

Some bloggers, whose blogs are more like webzines rather than personal blogs, keep editorial calendars, running themed sections, as well as writing series of posts.

However, I think that with your natural writing abilities you'd better keep the flow of your blog as it is.

Keep on writing and best wishes!