Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thanks For Your Support!!!

I wanted to send out a special thanks to all the bloggers that featured / introduced “Cut, Sew and Blog” (CS&B) within their amazing posts. Without the support of fellow bloggers, I truly do believe that CS&B would have had the effect of a tree falling in the forest… But due to the overwhelming response and support I have received from our blog visitors, I know for a fact that our message is being heard loud and clear…I sincerely thank you all…

Here are a few of the posts that have made a major impact on traffic being directed to Cut, Sew and Blog… We have returned the favor by adding them all to our favorite links... Happy blogging to you all...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should write a book! Your stories and writing are incredible. I am hooked.

Anonymous said...

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the shout out! Isn't it amazing how connected one could be to the fashion world with a blog?

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your next collection ;)

riz said...

yes it is like a soap opera melodrama : ) i feel like i can really get a vivid sense of your personality/candor from your writing...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've seen you on Tia Williams' Shake Your Beauty before. I'd love for your to check out my beauty blog, http://lipglossandbronzerandlinerohmy.blogspot.com/ (I know it's a long name but hopefully you'll enjoy!). I'm a mass comm student hoping to be a beauty editor for Allure mag one day. I'd love it you could read my blog and give me some of your feedback. :)